Friday, April 6, 2018

Book Blogger Hop #44: April 6th - April 12th




Hello everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!  Basically, you just answer weekly questions and then post up your link on the question's page.


This week's question is : 

 This week's question is submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews.


Do you overextend yourself with too many reviews because you can't pass up a book in hopes you will get them all done or do you carefully plan and be sure you can fulfill the deadlines for all the promised reviews?



When I first started out on NetGalley and Edelweiss, I used to request so many books at one time because they all sounded so interesting to me.  But, when the time came to post the reviews on time, I found myself struggling to read all of these books in order to meet the deadline for the reviews and I even missed some of the deadlines for the reviews because of this.  So, nowadays, whenever I request books from NetGalley or Edelweiss or any other ARC site, I usually try to limit it down to one or two books a month or read a book that has at least 150 pages or less, so that way I can read the books much more quickly and still get the reviews out on time.   As for the regular reviews that don't deal with ARCs, I just post them whenever I feel like it, since I don't set up schedules for my posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment