Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #56: Top 10 Book Boyfriends


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is "Top 10 Book Boyfriends!"  I have been waiting to do this list since I started to fall in love with some of the sexy male leads that I had read in historical romances, paranormal romances and contemporary romances and this list contains all my favorite book boyfriends in action!


So here's my top 10 Book Boyfriends (in no particular order, of course)!



1.  Miles Ritcher from Made You Up by Francesca Zappia




I just love Miles' AWKWARD yet WITTY moments throughout this book and he would definitely make an AWESOME book boyfriend!



2.  Lucas Maxfield from Easy by Tammara Webber





STRONG, LOYAL and FRIENDLY, Lucas is everything you ever wanted in the PERFECT boyfriend!


3. Alex Markov from Kiss An Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips




DARK and SEXY, Alex has definitely made it to my list of preferable book boyfriends.  Plus, he's RUSSIAN!


4. Marcus, Lord Westcliff from It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas





PROPER yet SEXY, this is one Lord that needs to be on my book boyfriend list!

5.  Daemon Black from Obsidian





SEXY ALIEN BOY?  He's MINE book boyfriend!!! MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!



6.  Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green





SIGH...the one guy who has a terminal disease that you can't help but give all your LOVE to him.


7.  Lord Cameron Mackenzie from The Many Sins of Lord Cameron by Jennifer Ashley





Oh, my HEART is beating fast with this TORTURED yet SEXY hero!  Don't worry, I'll give you all the LOVE you need!


8.  Chaol Westfall from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas






AW YEAH!  I definitely need a book boyfriend who is the LEADER of the royal guards and is willing to PROTECT anyone!

9.  Lord Ian Mackenzie from The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley





SIGH...a hero with a mental health issue that needs some TENDER LOVING CARE!


10. Beast from Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers




MMMMMM... what a HUNK of a man who can take down any kind of opposition against him!


19 comments:

  1. I am glad Augustus made on to your list too :) I hope I can read rest of the books too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great people here. I liked Augustus even though I didn't care for that book. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad Augustus and Chaol are on here. Both very hot book boyfriends ;)

    Great list! Thanks for stopping by my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daemon made my list, too! He's just so...yum.

    Happy reading!
    http://www.doyoudog-ear.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! Lots of new to me ones! Except for Daemon of course! I will always love that dude...even if I don't put him on my actual list! Still feel weirded out by putting guys way younger than me on this list! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on Augustus Waters (although I neglected to add him to my list). I'm going to have to check out some of your other suggestions.

    Have a great week. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know most of these but I do remember Beast from Grave Mercy! He was pretty awesome, and funny as I recall. I think he was in the second book too, but I never read it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Beast was more prominent in the second book Dark Triumph. He was a pretty awesome character!

      Delete
  8. I can't believe I forgot to add Augustus Waters. He was so wonderful even though he was a flawed character. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! There's a few series on here am gonna have to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many fantastic pics here! I love Alex, Marcus, Daemen and Beast (though, I liked Duval more in His Fair Assassins, sorry! :D)

    Veronika @ The Regal Critiques

    ReplyDelete