Sunday, July 30, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (97)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everyone!  I finally took a nice long break from all the house cleaning I did the past weekend and from working 2 extra hours at work yesterday just to get some extra pay! I'm also doing pretty well on my ARCs, but I still need to read up on all the ARCs I have so far. Let's hope I can accomplished that by the end of the year!




Book Reviews



Miscellaneous




  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 











One Word: PEACEFUL!!!

 



  Check out Rabid Read's discussion on Bookfessional: When They Get the Mythology Wrong



☆ Check out A GREAT read's   Challenges Wrap-Up: July

★ Check out Paper Fury's  JULY FURY RECAP // CONTROVERSIAL SOCKS + DISAPPOINTING READING MONTH + WHY AM I WRITING ANOTHER BOOK???




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2017.

16 comments:

  1. You sound super busy but YAY on reading ARCs I need to get to some of mine soon!
    Have a great week, Ronyell! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take a break with my cleaning and get to reading! I'm getting bored cooped up inside with all the rain and heat so I'm tired of sitting around... but... I have so much reading to catch up on as well. lol
    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are taking a break from the housecleaning. That can be too much!

    Enjoy your ARCs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I gave your blog a follow! :)

    Check out my Sunday Post at El's Book Reviews!

    Hope you have a great day!

    - El @ El's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your random gif. I kept watching her turn the pages, waiting for birds to start singing and the dog to wag it's tail!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ronyell! I am glad you are catching up on the ARCs! That's always a great feeling. I was doing well until I accidentally requested some more to add to my pile... Oops.

    I LOVE your random gif! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete